- Essential documentary films for higher education
- Exclusive academic streaming for films from renowned leaders in documentary film distribution:
- Over 800 titles
- Flexible licensing options
- Curate your own collection, or choose one of ours
- High quality encoding
- Variable bitrate delivery
- Support for desktop and mobile devices
- Delivery via high performance distributed content delivery network
- MARC records
- Searchable, interactive transcripts (the list is growing)
- Detailed analytics
- Free previews (first 10 minutes) for registered users
- Free 30-day trial available to qualifying institutions
Docuseek2 home page
June is Pride Month
June is Pride Month. To help campuses celebrate Pride Month, we have assembled a sampler of films exploring the experiences and history of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer people around the world.
We have also set up a playlist of the films. If your campus already subscribes to The Docuseek2 Collection, consider these programming ideas for your library and student organizations. If you need flyers promoting the Docuseek2 Pride Month films, email .
For colleges and universities new to Docuseek2, we are offering a streaming starter package of the 13 films at a special introductory price — register and log in and take a look at the Pride Month sampler page for pricing, or email for details.
Docuseek2 and Alexander Street Press have announced "a strategic partnership to develop new products and platforms, and expand the availability of the highest-quality documentary films for higher education." ASP will be building a new platform for Docuseek2. We will migrate to the new platform this summer. ASP will also begin selling some new configurations of the Docuseek2 collection. Docuseek2 will continue to curate the finest collection of documentary film available. You can view the entire press release here. If you are a Docuseek2 customer, check out our customer FAQ.