- Essential documentary films for higher education
- Exclusive academic streaming for films from renowned leaders in documentary film distribution:
- Over 800 titles
- Flexible licensing options
- Curate your own collection, or choose one of ours
- High quality encoding
- Variable bitrate delivery
- Support for desktop and mobile devices
- Delivery via high performance distributed content delivery network
- MARC records
- Searchable, interactive transcripts (the list is growing)
- Detailed analytics
- Free previews (first 10 minutes) for registered users
- Free 30-day trial available to qualifying institutions
Docuseek2 home page
We added over 25 new titles from Bullfrog Films and Icarus Films to the Docuseek2 Complete Collection in June.
New Bullfrog titles include The True Cost, an expose of the fashion industry; Just Eat It, an investigation into food waste; and The Great Vacation Squeeze, a look at America's shrinking amount of vacation time, despite the significant health and psychological benefits.
New Icarus titles include I Don't Belong Anywhere: The Cinema of Chantal Akerman an exploration of the renowned experimental Belgian filmmakers 40 films; Roque Dalton, a look at the work of the radical El Salvadoran poet; and Banking Nature, an investigation into the what happens when global capital takes on sustaining biodiversity.
Docuseek2 and Alexander Street Press have announced "a strategic partnership to develop new products and platforms, and expand the availability of the highest-quality documentary films for higher education." ASP will be building a new platform for Docuseek2. We will migrate to the new platform this summer. ASP will also begin selling some new configurations of the Docuseek2 collection. Docuseek2 will continue to curate the finest collection of documentary film available. You can view the entire press release here. If you are a Docuseek2 customer, check out our customer FAQ.